The mechanical and electronic aspects of a design are obviously very important, we produce CAD drawings based on our initial designs, these can then be realised through machining of stock materials and assembling into working models. Electronics design also starts from the initial design requirements, we then produce schematic diagrams and work through to prototype circuits and after testing, onto production ready pcb's and industry standard pcb layout files.
- CAD based mechanical design.
- Precision turning and machining of stock materials.
- Designing linear and rotary position detectors.
- Optical, capacitive, inductive and magnetic position detectors.
- Electronic circuit design.
- Building prototype electronic circuits.
- Production of prototype PCB designs.
- Mechanical and electronic testing rigs.